The best way to describe this class would be a love-hate relationship. On most days I loved the class and everything I learned but some days it just got to be too much. I would be overwhelmed and exhausted, and I spent many late nights but I wouldn't change it for the world. This class and Mrs. Cowhy helped me to grow so much as a person it is unreal. Some skills this class helped me improve on were my speaking and listening skills, organizational skills, my work ethic, and much more. When going to Ed-Tech it is nerve wrecking because you don't know everyone, but by the end of the year you're a little family.
- Never swear or use unprofessional language!
- Always give 100% towards everything you do!
- Be prepared for constructive criticism, and don't take it personally!
- Don't procrastinate, plan your time out!
- Stay organized (put everything into a 3" binder, and get tabs).
- Always STUDY! NEVER cheat!
- If you are going to be late or miss school always call in!